Dynamic, interactive online maps – also known as web maps and slippy maps – have capabilities for deep zooming and to contain far more information than you could ever hope to fit onto a printed map – plus interactive search, route planning, pop-up captions and many other advanced functions. With a dynamic online map you can also feed data from a spreadsheet to change colours and captions automatically. This is state-of-the-art mapping, and we offer services at very reasonable prices.
8 benefits of dynamic online maps over printed maps and PDFs
- The deeper you zoom, the more you see
- You can have popup info boxes from interactive parts of the map
- You can have interactive keys and A-Z listings with fly-to-popups
- You can feed in your information and complex data from a spreadsheet
- We can program the map for heat map autocolouring based on a range of numeric values
- We can marry your data with any of our existing map layers, ONS boundaries or geographic areas plotted specifically for your organisation
- Possibility to embed the dynamic map on your own website
- By far the best option if you need to update your map frequently
We invite you to view our demos and get a quote for a dynamic map.